My dear Staff and Students and Parents,
With deep gratitude to God, I proceeded from Mount Carmel Girls’ High School, Ajni, Nagpur to Mount Carmel Convent High School, Lullanagar, Pune tohumbly take charge of this huge responsibility from June 3rd , 2014.God has brought me to this ‘IT HUB ’ for a purpose. I deem it a Rare Gift that has come from the Almighty through the person of my Provincial Superior – Sr. Vincent, to be chosen to work in this place.
God created everything and it is for His pleasure that they exist and were created. Revelation 4:11.
God touched my tender heart way back in the year 1992, when He called me to follow Him forever and to serve His people selflessly.
Having responded to God’s fervent call, I decided to walk with Him by giving joy to all who come into my life or along my way. I cannot thank God sufficiently for He has constantly guided me along with my parents, family and friends to be, what I am today.
Each and every day…
Each and every child…
Each and every person…
I have the power, passion,
The skill and the Knowledge to
MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
God has entrusted me to animate as Headmistress of this Institution. It is my dream to bring about a sincere family spirit, team building not only in school but wherever I go. Let us join hands together to form a loving chain of kindness, tenderness and compassion and not forget doing one kind deed for the needy and the marginalized. To quote Debra Maneuso “Win together, lose together, play together and stay together.” And again in the words of Vince Lombardi, “Build for your team a feeling of oneness, of dependence on another and of the strength to be derived by unity.”
It is now my turn to live up to the vision of our beloved Foundress – Mother Veronica of the Passion and to lovingly fulfills it.
Grateful thanks to Sr. Clementine A.C. for having taken care of this institution. May God bless you in abundance dear Sister as you carry on your mission in your new field.
May we realize our responsibility of building a better home of love by being responsible citizens, dedicated to work hard for the well being of the society.
- Have faith in God.
- Face life with a smile.
- Relax! God is in charge.
- Today is the first day and the last day of the rest of my life.
- Smile a while and while you smile there will miles and miles of smiles because you smiled.
- Beauty lies in the eyes of the Beholder.
- Walk in the shadow of God.
- Everything is possible with the help of God.
- When God is with us who can be against us?
- A soft person is always a sensitive person.
- A person without prayer is like a tree without roots.
- The most essential thing in life is meditation.
- Laughter is a good tonic and crying is grace.
- Success is a result of commitment.
- Keep on sharing God’s love.
- The heart is the happiest when it beats for others.
- To make God and God experiences as part and parcel of my life.
- Thank God for every moment.
- Prayer makes miracles alive even in modern days.
- Confidence in God can do all things.
- What you can do, I cannot do and what I can do, you cannot do but together we can do something beautiful for God.
- See no evil, speak no evil and hear no evil. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Intense love does not measure, it just gives.
- A person who is crooked can never enjoy real peace of mind.
- Always keep smiling because the world is full of reasons to smile but your smile itself is a reason for others to smile.
- We are all responsible in our own small ways for making the world a better place.
- We are merely instruments who do our small part and disappear.
- The only way to gain respect is, firstly to give it.
- When there is faith and victory in the mind, success can be gained.
- If I am honest in all my dealings, I can never experience fear.
- To taste the sweetness of life, you must have the power to forget the past.
- Misunderstanding can be erased by pure and loving thoughts, making one to understand at the appropriate time.
- Where there is no love there cannot be peace, where there is no purity, there cannot be love.
- Your thoughts, speech and actions will bear a seal of full confidence if you are sincere in all your tasks.
- It does not cost a penny; to speak true, loving and sweet words.
- If I am always comparing myself with other human beings, I will either suffer from ego or jealousy.
- The two greatest healers are God and Time.
- Very fortunate is the one who has learned to admire, but not to envy.
- Contentment and bliss go hand in hand. These qualities create great fascination for you among others.
- One word spoken with love can soothe the sorrowful hearts of many.
- There should be a positive record of giving regards to all.
- Nearness to God is sustained by the twin virtues of gentleness and humility.
Sr. Marisa A.C. is a priceless gift to us at Mount Carmel Convent High School, Lullanagar, Pune through the person of Sr. M. Vincent A.C., our Provincial Superior. She is the 21st Principal of our School, took charge as Principal for the 2nd time on the 3rd of June, 2014. She has a very vivacious, charming personality. A ‘Ministering Angel’ working enthusiastically, pure in spirit of duty towards God and mankind and trustworthy which makes her to be a multifaceted person. Her greatest mission is to LOVE, BUILD, UNITE and radiate JOY to all, wherever she may be.
Her very presence exudes fragrance. She is very endearing and sought after, nothing for personal gains or favor, has genuine concern for everyone, reaching out to people with unstinting help, touching each life and etching memories in their hearts and minds. With her brilliant sunshine smile coupled with her hearty captivating laugh she brightens up their lives.
She functions not merely by pointing the way but setting an example with qualities worth emulating and thus leading the way. Sr. Marisa A.C. is very farsighted, meticulous and systematic at work with total commitment, well ahead of time, sympathetic, receptive and a good listener making work seem easy not only for herself but also for her sub-ordinates.
She is exceptionally good at all kinds of art, craft and needle- work, blessed with the voice of a nightingale and a feather on the dance floor. A guide, friend, counselor, a good companion on sunny days and a wise advisor and helper when faced with gloomy days.
Popularity like happiness is elusive for those who seek it and yet comes easily to those who never think about it. Mount Carmel is back with total commitment, team spirit working together as a family under her able guidance.